During such unpredictable times, one of the most important things we can do is learn how to self-soothe and be our most resourceful self.
To help you to do that with me, I’ve created a gift for you, a summary of my “7 Steps to Self-Compassion & Inner Stillness,” a process that I use with all of my clients.
Sign up below to receive this free gift.
From the Boardroom to the Bedroom, Who Are You Being?
Have you worked hard to build a good life... but something's missing?
- Are you looking for more meaning, fun and connection in all parts of your life?
- Do you want to stop feeling alone, isolated and disconnected?
- Do you “feel dead inside,” stuck in the uncertainty between what once was and what will be?
- Are you tired of the status quo, ready to change and grow?
- Do you have more than you ever imagined yet find yourself wanting and restless?
- Are you embarrassed that you’re not feeling happy with what you have and that you can’t figure out what’s missing?
- Do you long for more peace of mind, inner calm and vitality?
I’m here to help you to explore those yearnings, to become more self-aware, to expand your capacity to choose, to lead and love more powerfully in all parts of your life, relationships and work and fall in love with your life again…or, perhaps, for the very first time.
The Courage to Look Within & Love Your Life System™
Where leaders learn how to create the conditions, within and around them, necessary to thrive…
so that everyone they influence, impact and inspire can too.
Let’s look at what’s possible together!
I’m Dori Klass.
I’ve been through personal and professional success — and complete upheaval — and back again.
I help professionals and leaders to awaken, come alive, re-engage and create the conditions (within and around them) necessary to thrive… I help them to build their lives around their most important values, goals, desires and people.
I’ve worked with corporate leaders, community leaders, teachers, coaches and entrepreneurs to help them take the leap, do the deep dive that self-leadership requires of us, and clarify what matters most to them; to plan and live powerful, fulfilling lives.